Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@rickytherhino

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

In Topic
Replied

Event Calendar and Stretching

Perfect and that’s it! Thanks again! Daniel

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

Hey guys, Could you take a look at this? Please the attached screenshot for…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

MAQK, I’m sorry I think you’ve mistaken what the issue was. The issue was…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

Hey guys, Any word on this one? Thanks, Daniel

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

MAQK, It shows correctly on taitwebdesigns.com but not on biztech.org. I developed the site…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

Wajid, I’ve since moved this site to http://www.biztech.org and the second “event” menu came…

14 years, 10 months ago

Blog Shortcode Not Working?

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Blog Shortcode Not Working?

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Header Background

Please delete. I’m sorry I found it.

14 years, 10 months ago

Menu Type Size

Thanks Wajid! Sorry to bother you with that I just completely missed it. 🙂

14 years, 10 months ago

Custom Sidebar and Home Text Above Slider

Awesome! You guys are great!

14 years, 10 months ago

Custom Sidebar and Home Text Above Slider

Thanks! I’d like the ability to add custom text above the slider from the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Custom Sidebar and Home Text Above Slider

Thanks for the help! I will use the header.php if I need to. Do…

14 years, 10 months ago

Staff Boxes

Thanks! I’ll give it a shot.

14 years, 10 months ago

Staff Boxes

Thanks MAQK. I’m looking for something more like the staff page on your demo…

14 years, 10 months ago

Staff Boxes

Here is another example. Please ignore the image size problems. I’m fixing that 🙂…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

Ok great thanks! Will I lose this upon theme update? I have created a…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

For the events, I download a separate plugin to do what I need. How…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

Nevermind, I have fixed it. Thanks, Daniel

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

Thanks! Were you able to find out anything on the empty sidebar? Daniel

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Calendar and Stretching

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube