Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@rhazelrigg

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

In Topic
Replied

Remove page titles fomr the top of each page

also when I adjust the setting to add a custom setting the page does…

16 years, 10 months ago

Remove page titles fomr the top of each page

I’ve tried setting the subhead to disabled, and using the custom setting to change…

16 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Timing

But I am using version 1.4… Where is the setting?

14 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Timing

oops the question should be for HostMev2

14 years, 10 months ago

Hostme V2 Feature Requests

Great theme! One question: How can I slow down the Testimonials when using: [testimoniallist…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube