Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@raumzeit3

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

In Topic
Replied

Services Shortcode – Make Images a link

Also for me it would be great if you add this feature. Maybe you…

15 years, 10 months ago

When I update the theme….

Thanks for your answer – I am safe – I am using the child…

15 years, 10 months ago

"Next Page Link" on the main blog page?

O.K. I found the bug by myself – maybe it’s interesting for you for…

15 years, 10 months ago

Change the Submenu

Now it works – thank you for you help!

15 years, 10 months ago

Change the Submenu

I have already done this but it do not work – look it up…

15 years, 10 months ago

Hiding the copyright area

I have done it. You can close this case.

15 years, 10 months ago

Changing the Location Archive Page

How can I get the updated and fixed version? Regards raumzeit3

15 years, 10 months ago

Changing the Location Archive Page

Cool! Thanks to you!

15 years, 10 months ago

Change the Map Colors

Thank you – I have found it!

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube