Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@primesale2000909

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

In Topic
Replied

Contact Form

Ok looks like it is resolved.

17 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

Nevermind the email has to entered as lower case. What did you change to…

17 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

Ok it looks like it is working. Two questions: What did you change to…

17 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

Any way of looking at the code yourself? Still not working…….

17 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

saahilonlinenow@yahoo.com – Should I use the same email I have in contactsetting.php file?

17 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

Any updates? I tried using the form again and it is not working….

17 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

How do I disable the function to verify the email? It kept saying the…

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube