@plaagro
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
In Topic
Replied
Submenu issue
All good, thanks.
16 years, 10 months ago
Submenu issue
The theme’s version is 4.1.0 the topbar is still there. The submenu is still…
16 years, 10 months ago
Submenu issue
Please also take a look at the Topbar, when I use both Right and…
16 years, 10 months ago
Submenu issue
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Mobile menu + Boxed Layout issues
Thank you, my issues are now fixed. Will I lose any modification you did…
16 years, 10 months ago
Mobile menu + Boxed Layout issues
I have updated the theme to the latest version and installed the child theme,…
16 years, 10 months ago
Mobile menu + Boxed Layout issues
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Mobile menu + Boxed Layout issues
Regarding the boxed layout you should know that my Internet suddenly disconnected while the…
16 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)