Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@paradisetemplate

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 11 posts – 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

In Topic
Replied

logo size change

Is there another way to load a different type of file there. The photos…

20 years, 10 months ago

logo size change

WordPress won’t allow me to upload SVG files. It says for security reasons.

20 years, 10 months ago

logo size change

I changed it to the 250 x 114 because it was clearer. But now…

20 years, 10 months ago

logo size change

Thank you very much. The logo is very blurry. Is there a better file…

20 years, 10 months ago

logo not loading

Thank you. I hope you and your family stays safe and healthy in the…

20 years, 10 months ago

logo not loading

I created a logo the size of the replacement 140 x 60. I tried…

20 years, 10 months ago

logo not loading

Hello, I tried to change the logo to a smaller size. 512×286, but after…

20 years, 10 months ago

logo not loading

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

logo not loading

Also, I ‘ve notice that the template changes that I make don’t stay. I…

20 years, 10 months ago

logo not loading

I changed your account so you are an admin. Cathy

20 years, 10 months ago

logo not loading

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 11 posts – 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube