Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@nicoliengme

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

In Topic
Replied

Columns broken after update

Is there any chance you could fix it on my site using the login…

15 years, 10 months ago

Columns broken after update

I might also add, I’ve added both genre and label categories now and the…

15 years, 10 months ago

Columns broken after update

Hi there, I had to re-install the theme and now my columns are acting…

15 years, 10 months ago

Display artist in album list (shortcode)

I’m going to need to get you guys to do this. What’s the procedure?…

15 years, 10 months ago

Columns broken after update

Fair enough, assigning a label to the albums seems to have fixed this issue….

15 years, 10 months ago

Columns broken after update

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Columns broken after update

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Display artist in album list (shortcode)

Hey Maqk, I don’t mean the image – I just mean in the text…

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube