Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@mothxz

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 11 posts – 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

In Topic
Replied

Business hours not displaying correctly

Can you send link?

20 years, 10 months ago

Business hours not displaying correctly

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Header Style 2 not working

The website is a responsive site so when it’s viewed on an iPhone, ipad….

14 years, 10 months ago

Header Style 2 not working

Is there any way around this issue without having to update? It was working…

14 years, 10 months ago

Header Style 2 not working

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Theme color not matching

email sent

14 years, 10 months ago

Help with code

I do. I sent you an email to show what I have

14 years, 10 months ago

Theme color not matching

I have changed the theme color but it stills shows the same result

14 years, 10 months ago

Deactivate Food Links in the Menu Section

That looks great! would it be possible to get your shortcodes from the link…

14 years, 10 months ago

Deactivate Food Links in the Menu Section

I think I’m using the template and not a short code. How can I…

14 years, 10 months ago

Hyperlink

I have the same code as fabianventura

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 11 posts – 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube