Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@mmoolay

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

In Topic
Replied

Saving any change to Appearance-Autowash settings reverts body copy to default

Hi there apologies it took a couple of days to get back to you…

17 years, 10 months ago

Saving any change to Appearance-Autowash settings reverts body copy to default

Hi Pam sorry I think you have misunderstood – It’s not about CSS. Here…

17 years, 10 months ago

Subheader Custom Title and Text color not using my setting

Hi there ok – I have added if anyone else needs to correct this…

17 years, 10 months ago

Subheader Custom Title and Text color not using my setting

Hi Pam yes the title colour is correctly picking up white – but –…

17 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer not recognising Autowash content blocks

Hi Pam thank you for clearing this up for me. So in order to…

17 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer not recognising Autowash content blocks

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Can't find where to make the drop-cap on posts change colour

Hi Mawk thank you for this. The replacement skin.php works perfectly – brilliant. Question:…

17 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer not recognising Autowash content blocks

Hi sorry for the confusion. I have highlighted what I mean in the pdf…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking form – only allow certain hours during work/weekend days

Hi that’s fantastic news – yes I will wait for the new release, I’ve…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking form – only allow certain hours during work/weekend days

Hi and thanks again for such fast support! Ok – I understand and will…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking form – only allow certain hours during work/weekend days

Hi there is it possible to edit the form file ignored to do this…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking confirmation notice appears to high up the page

Hi Pam thank you so much – this works much better for me now…

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube