Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@mauenvato

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 17 posts – 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

In Topic
Replied

Business Hour issue – can’t create a new one

Hi there, actually I bought a 6 months support extension on themeforest last month….

21 years, 10 months ago

Issue loading the options

Sure! Go go.

21 years, 10 months ago

Issue loading the options

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Anona Loading Theme Options not working yet

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Fatal error activating Aivah Shortcodes plugin

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Fatal error activating Aivah Shortcodes plugin

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Anona Loading Theme Options not working

You have my permission to activate whatever on your own. Just solve the annoying…

21 years, 10 months ago

Anona Loading Theme Options not working

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Anona Loading Theme Options not working

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Anona Loading Theme Options not working

I’ve similar issues on my web site. My “support period” has expired… But I…

21 years, 10 months ago

AIVAH SHORTCODES DOES NOT APPEAR ON PAGES

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

AIVAH SHORTCODES DOES NOT APPEAR ON PAGES

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Weather Info on appointment page

in Chrome consolle I’ve this error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘results’ of undefined…

16 years, 10 months ago

Subheader background color

Ok! That fix the “problem”! I miss that option in the page. Thanks a…

16 years, 10 months ago

Subheader background color

If I set a Subheader background color (Subheader Background Properties) in Theme Options Panel…

16 years, 10 months ago

Subheader background color

So…How can I fix the problem?

16 years, 10 months ago

Subheader background color

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 17 posts – 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube