@mateobt
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
In Topic
Replied
Centering business hours in Business hours pro
This reply has been marked as private.
17 years, 10 months ago
Centering business hours in Business hours pro
This reply has been marked as private.
17 years, 10 months ago
Centering business hours in Business hours pro
This reply has been marked as private.
17 years, 10 months ago
Centering business hours in Business hours pro
This reply has been marked as private.
17 years, 10 months ago
Centering business hours in Business hours pro
This reply has been marked as private.
17 years, 10 months ago
Centering business hours in Business hours pro
How would you suggest centering then? It looks horrible.
17 years, 10 months ago
Hours will not save Business Hours Pro
Confirmed working. Thank you!
17 years, 10 months ago
Hours will not save Business Hours Pro
Perfect. Thank you!!
17 years, 10 months ago
Hours will not save Business Hours Pro
I tried to re-download it still appears to the same version. Can I have…
17 years, 10 months ago
Hours will not save Business Hours Pro
This reply has been marked as private.
17 years, 10 months ago
Hours will not save Business Hours Pro
This reply has been marked as private.
17 years, 10 months ago
Hours will not save Business Hours Pro
If I uninstall and re-install I get: Warning: Parameter 2 to tshowcase_search_by_title_only() expected to…
17 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)