Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maisonderoyale

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 14 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

In Topic
Replied

Question befor Updating!

Thank’s for changing the color. Looking great so far 🙂 I tested the dropdown….

16 years, 10 months ago

Question befor Updating!

Fixed it with the Subheader padding. And now I would like to have it…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question befor Updating!

http://kunkal.at/kunden/?ccce=cart Thank’s for the tipp.

16 years, 10 months ago

Question befor Updating!

I found that this dropdrown is not working corectly…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question befor Updating!

Thank’s quick question. How can I center whmcs into the white area. Menue is…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question befor Updating!

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Question befor Updating!

I noticed that my favicons went from small to XXL. Maybe they eat to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question befor Updating!

Hello their again, I’am trying my best, I upgraded everything now! Uploaded hostme =>…

16 years, 10 months ago

Need help with 5. things! Domain Search, Permalink Error, Wpml, Footer Header

Since I can’t code where should I writte what in order to center this…

15 years, 10 months ago

Need help with 5. things! Domain Search, Permalink Error, Wpml, Footer Header

1. [iva_domaincheck title=”????” buttontext=”Suchen”] That’s the code. I think it is not that easy….

15 years, 10 months ago

After update problems! Icon and admin center

Hey, I tried to contact you yesterday… But I had no luck I update…

14 years, 10 months ago

After update problems! Icon and admin center

Have you found a solution. If not I would like to install the backup…

14 years, 10 months ago

After update problems! Icon and admin center

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

After update problems! Icon and admin center

Yesterday I opened up the site in my iPhone… The full page is white…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 14 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube