Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@liconet

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

translate with wpml

It would be more easily if I could change it directly in the Theme…

14 years, 10 months ago

how can i change the date?

Ok then i will wait for the next update -Guido

14 years, 10 months ago

how can i change the date?

in the wordpress settings general i have this format: d.m.Y but for the “Event”…

14 years, 10 months ago

translate contact Info widget + Copyright Content

No I don’t use cache plugins. Need you a list of my installed plugins?

14 years, 10 months ago

translate contact Info widget + Copyright Content

Hi, I just updated to the new Version. The new Version does not include…

14 years, 10 months ago

broken [foodlist] links

the error was that I had to make the slug translatable from WPML ->…

14 years, 10 months ago

broken [foodlist] links

I have found the problem of the broken links. In [foodlist] (and template: menu)…

14 years, 10 months ago

multilingual problems

yes I have also just seen it. but other custom text under “theme options”…

14 years, 10 months ago

multilingual problems

UPDATE: the new WPML update solved the problem with the error messages

14 years, 10 months ago

multilingual problems

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

LinoFeast Feature Requests

yes, but in my case I need both. now I use a text widget…

14 years, 10 months ago

multilingual problems

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

LinoFeast Feature Requests

1. A feature I’m missing is that you have different opening times on one…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube