Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@kinglizzard

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

In Topic
Replied

Download and Style Issues

I’m not happy, but I spent the past week fixing the mess that 3.1…

15 years, 10 months ago

Download and Style Issues

New version play button disappeared on music player.

15 years, 10 months ago

Download and Style Issues

Downloaded and updated the theme. It just made matters worse. Menu disappeared, sociable icons…

15 years, 10 months ago

Download and Style Issues

Problem 1 and 2: Related to external MP3. I had to switch to MP3…

15 years, 10 months ago

Download and Style Issues

PS, I don’t have Skype, I prefer to do email or forum

15 years, 10 months ago

Download and Style Issues

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Download and Style Issues

BUMP I’m seeing more recent topics being addressed and nothing on my issue. What’s…

15 years, 10 months ago

Download and Style Issues

PS- I’ve disabled all plugins and that didn’t help

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube