Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@kallekillen

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

In Topic
Replied

Open Y/N

Hi Fem, Thanks for your reply – however even with the settings you suggested…

16 years, 10 months ago

Open Y/N

Hi Fem, Please read my original comments. The issue I’m having is that the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Open Y/N

Any thoughts on this? Many thanks

16 years, 10 months ago

Open Y/N

Okay, as far as I understand you can display opening hours for single/current day…

16 years, 10 months ago

Open Y/N

Really? It seems with the settings I have currently it technically should be working?

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours not displaying after network activation

Hi Fem, That did the trick, many thanks!

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube