Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@juleswebb

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

In Topic
Replied

Unable to edit hours, change is not saving to database

I’m glad it was an easy fix, but now I feel silly for not…

17 years, 10 months ago

Unable to edit hours, change is not saving to database

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Unable to edit hours, change is not saving to database

Nothing new. Just updates to plugins already installed, and WP updates.

17 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Thanks for the update Fem!

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Hi Shailaja I was following the instructions from Fem’s reply on Jan 1. Post…

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Hi Srinivas Not sure what the deal is, but your changelog isn’t showing v2.60…

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Hi Fem I updated the plugin as you directed, but the problem is not…

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Hi Shailaja I finally pinpointed the exact time that the plugin thinks the day…

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Hi Shailaja What is the best time to try and contact you via skype?

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Hello, I’b back 😉 It’s an hour before closing and the hours on the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

Hi Fem I don’t know what to say. It’s working fine for me too….

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin hours off when it comes to the weekend

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube