Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@jr3cs

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

In Topic
Replied

Theme update & unsolved issues

Hello MAQK, thanks for your interest, I am writing here because we have very…

14 years, 10 months ago

Events category layout

Perfect, i’ll wait the next update. Thank you.

14 years, 10 months ago

Events category layout

Tonight I was testing the ACL and user permissions, and I mistakenly removed the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Sociable icon color issue

If i select white, sociables become invisible in the footer, since even the background…

14 years, 10 months ago

Slug & Permalink structure

Yes, i think that for SEO it’s better to have a link structure as…

14 years, 10 months ago

Slug & Permalink structure

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Slug & Permalink structure

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Slug & Permalink structure

It’s the same thing, When I’m in a category events, shows home/”event_cat”/catname When I’m…

14 years, 10 months ago

Header & Top Bar adjustment

It’s perfect…very nice & fast. Thank you.

14 years, 10 months ago

Header & Top Bar adjustment

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Header & Top Bar adjustment

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Header & Top Bar adjustment

Hi MAQK, about question #2 I solved adding a shortcode, thank you. about #1…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube