Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@johngdalrymple

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 24 posts – 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

In Topic
Replied

WP Admin Error

Thank you Mawk. I worked with our hosting support and found the index.php in…

15 years, 10 months ago

WP Admin Error

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Revolution Slider

Where do I download the updated plugin?

14 years, 10 months ago

Revolution Slider

How do I update this file? It doesn’t appear in my list of Plugins…

14 years, 10 months ago

Update

What’s the best process for updating an installed theme? Just replacing the modified files?

14 years, 10 months ago

Revolution Slider

No rush. I can wait until tomorrow. Thank you for the quick reply. Look…

14 years, 10 months ago

Page Titles

This is my only open item at the moment. I can’t skype, but I…

14 years, 10 months ago

Page Titles

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Page Titles

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Font Awesome XLarge Icons Not Working

I now have a problem where in my top bar the Icon is broken…

14 years, 10 months ago

Font Awesome XLarge Icons Not Working

Bottom half of http://mobex.biz/demo/

14 years, 10 months ago

Font Awesome XLarge Icons Not Working

Awesome thank you. That worked, but now the icons in my circles appear to…

14 years, 10 months ago

List Shortcode Malfunctioning

I have not yet, but will do soon. I’ll also encourage our the owners…

14 years, 10 months ago

Top Bar BG Color Ignored

Thank you that worked.

14 years, 10 months ago

List Shortcode Malfunctioning

Perfect. I thought arrow as an odd description for a checkmark. Thank you very…

14 years, 10 months ago

Google Maps Shortcode

Thank you!

14 years, 10 months ago

Google Maps Shortcode

This doesn’t appear to be fixed yet. Were you able to take a look?

14 years, 10 months ago

Font Awesome XLarge Icons Not Working

I’m using just the icon. So I want to use xlarge size with no…

14 years, 10 months ago

List Shortcode Malfunctioning

They now display as little arrows (>) but does not appear to be the…

14 years, 10 months ago

List Shortcode Malfunctioning

I did that. It now looks like a standard ul list. It shows the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Tabs Shortcode Malfunctioning

That worked. Thank you.

14 years, 10 months ago

Google Maps Shortcode

Thank you. I don’t have access to skype right now. Please let me know…

14 years, 10 months ago

Google Maps Shortcode

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Tabs Shortcode Malfunctioning

I deactivated and deleted the Shareahoolic plugin, but it still seems to be happening….

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 24 posts – 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube