Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@joco

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

In Topic
Replied

Special Hours for Holidays

What is the status of special hours for holidays? We are coming to summer…

18 years, 10 months ago

Getting there: Need to display all holidays

Thanks for the update. Show All works great!

18 years, 10 months ago

Getting there: Need to display all holidays

I can’t show a screenshot. We need one short code to display all upcoming…

18 years, 10 months ago

Getting there: Need to display all holidays

Any update here??

18 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Will this ever work?

I have now paid for renewed support 3 times and this plugin NEVER works….

18 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Will this ever work?

How do I get the update?

18 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Will this ever work?

I am still waiting on a fix! over year we have been working on…

18 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours STILL Doesn't Work

It still looks like the above screen snap.

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours STILL Doesn't Work

What is working? Tuesday show us as open.

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours STILL Doesn't Work

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours STILL Doesn't Work

Still does the same thing after activating/deactivating. I created a test holiday for today,…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Come on folks… what is the deal here?

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

What is the status of this? Ive been told this would have been implemented…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Ok, Here is what I am looking for. Assuming the following The Test Holiday…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Even after the most recent update which was supposed to fox these issues its…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Please provide an update. This theme doesnt work as advertised. I now have holidays…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Ok its now been over a week. This is still not working and its…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

What is the status of my fixes? The Holiday hours are still rendering in…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Yes I contacted some one via Skype and they confirmed that its not working…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Ok. But this still doesn’t work at all! Did you see the link I…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Also even on your test page it doesn’t work properly. It doesn’t show the…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

You are not looking in the correct spot. Its not working in the Location…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Im not sure what you are talking about. 1) Your TEST, didnt display the…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

Yes I see that and it worked there too. But it doesn’t work in…

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Holiday Hours Shortcode Not Working

I have tried numerous names. Like “Christmas” and “Fouth of July”. Nothing worked.

17 years, 10 months ago

New release broke it

For some reason it appears to be working normally now. So I am all…

16 years, 10 months ago

BUG: Grouping of hours

and I PAID for this plugin!

16 years, 10 months ago

BUG: Grouping of hours

This isn’t a feature… this is a BUG.. you can’t have groupings of hours…

16 years, 10 months ago

BUG: Grouping of hours

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube