Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@jobergine

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

In Topic
Replied

Customizing shortcode

That’s fine. Thanks for the link though, I will try to follow it.

17 years, 10 months ago

Customizing shortcode

Hi there, Sorry to bother, did you manage to get any progress in extending…

17 years, 10 months ago

Customizing shortcode

Thanks for your reply. Eagerly waiting for it to be sorted.

17 years, 10 months ago

Customizing shortcode

Sorry, the shortcode’s code is at site/wp-content/plugins/labora-core/labora-vcaddons/modules/labora-vc-staff.php. I can edit it, but I am…

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube