Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@javierrebelde

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

In Topic
Replied

Shortcode documentation

Hello hostmev2 keep generating the youtube link with http instead https.

17 years, 10 months ago

Google Map Not Working

same problem, running latest version of hostmev2, google maps it was working now not…

17 years, 10 months ago

SSL error because of Google-Fonts

hello ok I did the changes to the following files wp-content/themes/hostmev2/framework/common/atp_googlefont.php (http to https)…

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcode documentation

Youtube shortcode does not work when the site is using https I am planning…

16 years, 10 months ago

Google search console microformats missing author and updated

Ok and then I just need to copy the file atp_generator.php in the child…

15 years, 10 months ago

Website very Slow after update

w3-total-cache break hostmev2 when you use minify js and css

15 years, 10 months ago

Google Webmaster Tools Breadcrumb Error

I have the same problem and waiting for a fix

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube