Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@informundo

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 11 posts – 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

In Topic
Replied

Always Closed

Don´t work. I’m going to change plugin

17 years, 10 months ago

Always Closed

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Always Closed

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Error with WPML site

That was how I did, but I had text fields and therefore not translated….

16 years, 10 months ago

Error with WPML site

With default theme, work perfectly. Thanks. On the other hand, is it possible to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Error with WPML site

I create the .mo files (spanish and french) and ocurrs the same. I add…

16 years, 10 months ago

Error with WPML site

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Don't update Hours

It’s a problem with browser cache. Solved. Thanks

16 years, 10 months ago

Error with WPML site

1.- I checked two things: a) Just about the template that I have active….

16 years, 10 months ago

Error with WPML site

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Error with WPML site

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 11 posts – 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube