Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@guiloviu

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

In Topic
Replied

It does not work to add to the date of the event

Yes, it works for dates in 2015. But if want to add a date…

15 years, 10 months ago

It does not work to add to the date of the event

the error persists. And choose either the date from the selector, but save the…

15 years, 10 months ago

It does not work to add to the date of the event

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

It does not work to add to the date of the event

Hi! I have the same problem. How it was resolved? I just upgraded to…

15 years, 10 months ago

Theme 3.0.1 Problems not show button add play list

Hi! I have same problem but find what happened: only show like button and…

15 years, 10 months ago

Problem with Music Play Child v3.0 and other errors

THANKS!! However, I still have some bugs. I still can not put the web…

15 years, 10 months ago

Problem with Music Play Child v3.0 and other errors

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube