Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@groovemasters

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

In Topic
Replied

How to add picture to event

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

How to add picture to event

The featured image box appears to have disappeared when editing an event or post?…

14 years, 10 months ago

Page content not showing

THat’s great thanks. Your support is second to none!

14 years, 10 months ago

Page content not showing

I don’t know how to do that I’m afraid. Is it something you are…

14 years, 10 months ago

Adding text to albums page

I have inserted text into the editor already but it does not display on…

14 years, 10 months ago

Theme adding site name to page title?

How do I remove the site name please? It is not in my permalink…

14 years, 10 months ago

How To Get Background Image Full Size and Single

Thanks for your help its all sorted.

14 years, 10 months ago

Contact Page Error (load from menu)

That’s great many thanks.

14 years, 10 months ago

Contact Page Error (load from menu)

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Contact Page Error (load from menu)

Hi, I have attached a screenshot below of how I see the page when…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube