Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@geof6

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 19 posts – 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

In Topic
Replied

message settings

Hi, Have you had chance to take a look ? Thanks

20 years, 10 months ago

message settings

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

message settings

Thanks yes it was cache. I have edited the settings for Service unavailability /…

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

Great, thanks

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

thankyou I have sent you a skype message.

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

Thanks but still seems to be the same. I have tried to setup Fibre…

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

Thanks the pages are working now. I have a new problem though. When I…

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

Hi, I have tried several slugs but it still won’t display 2 of the…

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

Any ideas ?

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

Thanks, I have added the category slugs but 2 are not displaying.

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Page Builder

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

page builder

Where do I get page builder update from ? Is it in latest theme…

18 years, 10 months ago

testimonials

Thanks they are working now.

18 years, 10 months ago

testimonials

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

testimonials

http://techno-vision.es/ This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Fem.

18 years, 10 months ago

packages

Thankyou, that worked fine. How do I change the colours on the packages ?…

18 years, 10 months ago

setting up slider

dont worry, fixed now. found settings bottom of homepage. thx

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 19 posts – 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube