Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@envatouser111

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

In Topic
Replied

How to change menu subtext

Appreciated, I never notice that option before. If you can change the title of…

17 years, 10 months ago

Food Menu page alignment problem

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Google map not showing on Contact Us page

NVM, I already figure it out. I had to install a Google Map shortcode…

17 years, 10 months ago

Google map not showing on Contact Us page

To continue to this topic. I insert the generated API key, now my website…

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube