Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@deytech

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

The site is getting hacked

this is the site: mixtapecartel.com

17 years, 10 months ago

The site is getting hacked

I got this error only after I tried uploading the theme. I had previously…

17 years, 10 months ago

The site is getting hacked

This is the error log

17 years, 10 months ago

The site is getting hacked

[Mon Dec 26 12:44:10.270110 2016] [:error] [pid 19805] [client 122.173.80.135:19203] [client 122.173.80.135] ModSecurity: [file…

17 years, 10 months ago

Categories in album custom post type

I read we just need to add this line of code https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_taxonomy_for_object_type Can you…

17 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

What I am now doing is that I created a new hosting instance and…

16 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

Thats probably displaying older theme information because I moved the stylesheet from the previous…

16 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

Memory limit is 256M. Check – http://mixtapecartel.com/memory.php

16 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

Its not even letting me to login as admin via the url – http://mixtapecartel.com/login/

16 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

I deactivated all the plugins but still the same problem. The mobile menu is…

16 years, 10 months ago

Captcha and other widget doesn't load at first time

The website is http://mixtapecartel.com/

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube