Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@deltapest

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 29 posts – 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

In Topic
Replied

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Also tried to upload svg logo but following message comes up: Sorry, this file…

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Ok and how about the appointments page? Nothing shows up on the time section…

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Hello

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Thank you I see the update. What about the rest?

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

I appreciate it but this is not what I asked. The yellow was fine….

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Also could you make it that once ‘Appointment’ is clicked on the desktop/computer, the…

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Please update me

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Ok thank you

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Looks amazing thank you so much! Will I get response to everythng else today…

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Ok thank you. 1. Appointment button font colour is supposed to be white (not…

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

I have made a video elaborating exactly what I need help with if you…

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

How about the rest please?

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Thank you

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

Also if you scroll down to the footer of the website, how can I…

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

A few questions

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Demo content not loading properly

?

19 years, 10 months ago

Demo content not loading properly

Sorry but https://www.quickpest.co.uk/pest-control/ and https://www.quickpest.co.uk/pest-categories/ doesn’t look like the demo. I was expecting EVERYTHING…

19 years, 10 months ago

Demo content not loading properly

Thank you for the help.

19 years, 10 months ago

Demo content not loading properly

Thank you. However some of the functions are not working, like the flex slider

19 years, 10 months ago

Demo content not loading properly

What size should I increase the upload size to?

19 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 29 posts – 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube