@dagger82
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
In Topic
Replied
Row Settings
Issue resolved via Skype: On the right side of Page Attributes>Template> Select Fullwidth Section.
16 years, 10 months ago
Row Settings
I have gone through the documentation and I can’t see anything on how to…
16 years, 10 months ago
Row Settings
Sorry, not sure if I was clear enough in my last post. If you…
16 years, 10 months ago
Row Settings
Thanks for the quick response Shailaja. Please can you advise how to achieve this…
16 years, 10 months ago
Plugin installation
Uploaded plugins via FTP and activated, worked a treat. Issue resolved. Thank you for…
16 years, 10 months ago
Plugin installation
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Plugin installation
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)