Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@d1egosan

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

In Topic
Replied

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Plugins new install

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Call now footer area button link

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Call now footer area button link

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Call now footer area button link

Hi Support, Thank you for your quick reply and assistance. I’ve notified the client…

19 years, 10 months ago

Link options for Flex Slider Items

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Link options for Flex Slider Items

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Images Upload

Hi, I will contact with my hosting provider re. the uploads issue. Thanks for…

14 years, 10 months ago

Images Upload

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Images Upload

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Images Upload

Hello, I’m looking forward to receive your assistance. Thank you.

14 years, 10 months ago

Admin page login with parked domain

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Admin page login with parked domain

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Admin page login with parked domain

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Footer customization

I opted for using the 4 columns format for now. I will contact you…

14 years, 10 months ago

Footer customization

Hi Wajid, I added the images in the position I wanted (far right) by…

14 years, 10 months ago

Footer customization

It’s perfect! yes I will write you if I have other questions re. editing…

14 years, 10 months ago

Footer customization

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Flex slider animation duration

Done. I gave your theme the highest rating, it’s too bad there were only…

14 years, 10 months ago

Flex slider animation duration

Thanks!

14 years, 10 months ago

I want Contact form on Contact page as Shown in preview.

Hi MAqk, I have the same question as accu-rate, I would like to use…

14 years, 10 months ago

Can't change menu fonts?

I found them. Thank you.

14 years, 10 months ago

Can't change menu fonts?

Hi dear Aivah themes support team, I write in this post to follow up…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube