Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@crossoflifelutheran

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 20 posts – 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

In Topic
Replied

Bullets don't indent next to pictures

Well, all of that with the columns was done by one of your support…

16 years, 10 months ago

Bullets don't indent next to pictures

So, I notice your fix required a good bit of design on the page…

16 years, 10 months ago

Bullets don't indent next to pictures

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Bullets don't indent next to pictures

Sorry about that- fixed now. Same credentials.

16 years, 10 months ago

Bullets don't indent next to pictures

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Bullets don't indent next to pictures

I experimented a bit and this is the line that achieved what I wanted:…

16 years, 10 months ago

Bullets don't indent next to pictures

That removes the bullets altogether, which is not what I want. I would like…

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Holidays

I would also appreciate this functionality. Would like an easy way to reflect that…

16 years, 10 months ago

Calendar tooltip not working

Thanks- working well now.

16 years, 10 months ago

Calendar tooltip not working

Actually, the evidence says otherwise. As I stated in my original post, the error…

16 years, 10 months ago

Calendar tooltip not working

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

Working much better- thanks.

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

Working again. I’m going to keep an eye on it before I mark resolved…

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

Sorry- I should’ve been more specific. The time difference seems to be less than…

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

Wrong again. 🙁

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

Yes, working properly now. Thanks.

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

Hi there- back again. The issues seemed fixed, but now the Business Hours plugin…

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

Thank you very much for your attention to these issues. Two follow-up questions: 1)…

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Initial Questions

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 20 posts – 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube