Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@catmissile

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

Main menu/sub-menu problems on mobile devices

Thanks for that new code. I updated the file and it “sort of” works….

19 years, 10 months ago

Main menu/sub-menu problems on mobile devices

Are there any updates yet on a solution to this? Hopefully my video (above)…

19 years, 10 months ago

Main menu/sub-menu problems on mobile devices

Here’s a short video that shows what I mean. You’ll see that the menu…

19 years, 10 months ago

Main menu/sub-menu problems on mobile devices

This is our dev site: http://wp5.temp.domains/~suburbt7/ The menu disappears instantly on a tablet (iOS)…

19 years, 10 months ago

Main menu/sub-menu problems on mobile devices

Ok, that worked great to get the menu button text to work – Thanks!…

19 years, 10 months ago

Sermon page and links help needed

Ah, that worked. Thank you!

19 years, 10 months ago

Block-quote quotation mark is incorrect

That worked. Thank you!

19 years, 10 months ago

Sermon page and links help needed

As a follow-on to my previous post, the same problem with the breadcrumbs also…

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar Active Page Color

That worked. Thanks!

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar Active Page Color

Thank you. I pasted that CSS in and, while the padding-left for text works,…

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar Active Page Color

I am having the same issue as the original poster above. I tried using…

19 years, 10 months ago

Retina display images

UPDATE: I was able to get the plug-in to work. 😉

19 years, 10 months ago

Retina display images

Is there any update to this issue? The https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-retina-2x/ referenced above does not work…

19 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube