Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@bruniki

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

In Topic
Replied

Number of recipes in search

Really nobody could fix this problem?

19 years, 10 months ago

Number of recipes in search

Only appears 8 recipe when you load this page https://www.legumechef.com/recetas/

19 years, 10 months ago

Number of recipes in search

Yes only appears 8 recipes

19 years, 10 months ago

Number of recipes in search

Any solution?

19 years, 10 months ago

Add link in text

Yes but you have to write all code and not everyone knows how to…

19 years, 10 months ago

Add link in text

This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by bruniki.

19 years, 10 months ago

Add link in text

Hi, screen shot This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by bruniki.

19 years, 10 months ago

Number of recipes in search

I have the same problem

19 years, 10 months ago

Advanced serach

Hi Do you think hide some options in advanced serach is possible?

19 years, 10 months ago

How can I do picture open in lightbox?

Any solution?

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

I don’t want a video, I want open this image in lightbox. Have I…

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

Hi, Any solution? thanks

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

If you click picture refresh pase but doesn’t open image

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

Hi, Any solution?

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

The problem is with picture. Please check all my message Thanks

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

This problem is fixed. I have another problem with receipe image. I opened a…

19 years, 10 months ago

How can I do picture open in lightbox?

Solution?

19 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar doesn't apper on recipe single page

Hi, Fix

19 years, 10 months ago

How can I do picture open in lightbox?

Any solution? Thanks

19 years, 10 months ago

Advanced serach

Yeah, this option it’ll be a great solution

19 years, 10 months ago

Login in menu

OK Thanks I have to do this everytime with a new cool-pro verion?

19 years, 10 months ago

Recipe tittle appears twice

Solve

19 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube