Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@bh8489

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 21 posts – 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

In Topic
Replied

ID3 Tags

Hi Sounds, Basically, this is a recap of my previous post, which is a…

16 years, 10 months ago

Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

Sadly, looks like the bug just happened to me again, twice. I’ve confirmed that…

16 years, 10 months ago

ID3 Tags

Thanks, Adam! I needed to use the fullwidth audio player (the one used for…

16 years, 10 months ago

Master Slider strange behavior

For more detail on flexlslider, see: https://support.aivahthemes.com/forums/topic/homepage-flexslider-does-not-resize-on-ajaxify-load/#post-12786

16 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider height on main page

See the following for more detail: Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

16 years, 10 months ago

Reload problem

I’m sure Shailaja fixed it for this site, but others: feel free to see…

16 years, 10 months ago

Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

Thanks, Shailaja! I’m not sure how or why, and am surprised this was the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

Okay, could you please let me know which changes you made, not only because…

16 years, 10 months ago

Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

Thanks! I’ll let you know if it works. Meanwhile, could you please let me…

16 years, 10 months ago

Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

Hi Fem, The described behavior is still a problem quite regularly. To replicate, 1….

16 years, 10 months ago

Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

Hi there, I’m still awaiting a solution to this– I’ve tried a few things…

16 years, 10 months ago

ID3 Tags

Hi there mrmagoo2012, I too would be very interested in seeing your code. Did…

16 years, 10 months ago

Artists Shortcode Pagination not working

Hi Shailaja, Thanks! I’m still not seeing it working though– can you describe what…

16 years, 10 months ago

Artists Shortcode Pagination not working

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Homepage flexslider does not resize on ajaxify load

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog subheader displaying "&NSBP;" on both the demo and my installation

Hi there, Will this be included in the next theme release? (If I’m modifying…

16 years, 10 months ago

MusicPlay Feature Requests

Hi there, I would love to see: – Support for the https://wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront/ plugin, including…

16 years, 10 months ago

Artists Shortcode Pagination not working

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Reload problem

Hi there, I have this issue on occassion– I haven’t yet noticewd the complete…

16 years, 10 months ago

ID3 Tags

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

ID3 Tags

Thanks Shailaja, I appreciate the reply. Do any of your formats support ID3 tags?…

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 21 posts – 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube