Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@atifrahim

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

In Topic
Replied

Video support

I have tried the above code from w3site but it is only showing static…

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page banner slider is not visible on moblie

Hi, Replace with which file can you give the link? Thanks

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page banner slider is not visible on moblie

Hi, I need some solution right now please I can not wait till you…

18 years, 10 months ago

Video support

In your theme only youtube video will work this tag which you suggested is…

18 years, 10 months ago

Video support

I want to create a new page for video and want to show my…

18 years, 10 months ago

Video support

Hi Wajid, SKYPE is blocked in UAE, please let me know is there any…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube