Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@andreaclut

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

In Topic
Replied

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

Hi, Is there a resolution to this issue yet?? I have waited over a…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

Hi, how did you go with finding the issue? I really need this slider…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

The problem seems to only be with iOS devices not loading the slide images….

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

Please create a video for me so i can follow it to fix the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

Hi, I downloaded the files again and we just tested it as default, with…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

I just went to your current live preview on themeforest and it is still…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

Hi, Thanks for quick response. We haven’t changed the original code to rotating banner…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Any chance this could be fixed ASAP? I am…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube