Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@anagam

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

In Topic
Replied

Making slider images responsive

No worries, I just changed the slider from EI to FLEX it worked, sorry…

15 years, 10 months ago

Making slider images responsive

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Reservation Form not working

Thank you a million, please tell me, what did you do?

14 years, 10 months ago

Reservation Form not working

I saw you ran a test where you changed the email for the reservations,…

14 years, 10 months ago

Reservation Form not working

Yes, I got a reply from Yahoo on the subject of WP being at…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube