Posted in: Concept  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    mikedhanpat
    2014-04-11 at 5:49 pm #3802

Dear MAQK,

In one page (not the homepage) i want to insert a slider, in this case the ei-slider.
    Everything works except the slides change very fast and so do the animations.
    I opened the ei-slider.php file and adjusted to the following values:

$eis_slidelimit = get_option(‘atp_eislidelimit’) ? get_option(‘atp_eislidelimit’) : ‘6’;
    $eis_titleanimation = get_option(‘atp_titleanimation’) ? get_option(‘atp_titleanimation’) : ‘easeOutExpo’;
    $eis_titlespeed = get_option(‘atp_titlespeed’) ? get_option(‘atp_titlespeed’) : ‘2000’;
    $eis_slideanimation = get_option(‘atp_slideanimation’) ? get_option(‘atp_slideanimation’) : ‘easeOutExpo’;
    $eis_slidedspeed = get_option(‘atp_speed’) ? get_option(‘atp_speed’) : ‘10000’;
    $eis_autoplay = get_option(‘atp_autoplay’) ? get_option(‘atp_autoplay’) : ‘false’;
    $eis_slideinterval = get_option(‘atp_interval’) ? get_option(‘atp_interval’) :’10000′;

after that nothing has changed and it still changes slides instantly almost.
    Then i added “” marks to the following:
    animation : “center”,
    easing : “‘.$eis_slideanimation.'”,
    titleeasing : “‘.$eis_titleanimation.'”,
    titlespeed : ‘.$eis_titlespeed.’,
    speed : ‘.$eis_slidedspeed.’ ,
    slideshow_interval : ‘.$eis_slideinterval.’,
    autoplay : ‘.$eis_autoplay.’

now the text comes in as it should but still the slides change way faster than the 10000ms.
    What am i doing wrong??

You can see the page at http://www.eco-systems.nl/engineering/elektronica

Regards,
    Mike

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.