Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@xyzb

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 21 posts – 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

In Topic
Replied

Issue with NextGen Gallery

Hi, Thanks for response. When I added your changes it didn’t work. When I…

16 years, 10 months ago

Issue with NextGen Gallery

This did not help. This is on line 134 not 34 add_action( ‘admin_enqueue_scripts’, ‘iva_bh_admin_scripts’…

16 years, 10 months ago

Issue with NextGen Gallery

I found that it is related to the file – iva-business-hours-pro.js If I rename…

16 years, 10 months ago

Don't update Hours

Browser cache issue? Is this plugin using Ajax to update? If a user has…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

@Fem,@danfeeley The cron runs automatically at my time intervals specified within CPanel. I did…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

@danfeeley Running the cron from CPanel is updating the open/close/day correctly.

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

Hi Fem, The back-end appears to be working. The real time status on the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

@danfeeley I’m now testing running crons to clear the WP-Rocket cache just after our…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

Disregard the cron running since it doesn’t update the cached files. Sorry about that.

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

@danfeeley Hi, Until this gets resolved there are several ways of getting it to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

Caching is storing the page as HTML. The only time the page(cache) will update…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

I can change my rating 🙂 I just would like a technical person to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

Fem, I appreciated your quick response. I contacted WP-Rocket support and they looked at…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

Your status(image) indicates that you are open and you hours indicate that you are…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

I won’t be able to do that. I’m the second person on this board…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

Help on this please?

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

I use WP-Rocket as well. After contact their support, they suggested that I need…

16 years, 10 months ago

Description Text

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Description Text

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Description Text

I added the following which seems to work to display all inline. .iva_bh_singleday span.hours,…

16 years, 10 months ago

Description Text

One other item I hope you could help with. I would like to have…

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 21 posts – 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube