@viracreatv
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
In Topic
Replied
Image size incorrect..
Hello, Can you please make it so we don’t need to edit the code…
16 years, 10 months ago
Show Holiday Hours.. Visual Composer
Correct. I don’t see it. This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago…
16 years, 10 months ago
Show Holiday Hours.. Visual Composer
Shailaja—I don’t understand your reply. Aivah VC Addons? Fem—? Here is a screenshot of…
16 years, 10 months ago
Updated plugin to the latest and there are extra items
Hello, 1. ‘Currently We’re Open’ has a ‘\’ added 2. I prefer to show…
16 years, 10 months ago
Updated plugin to the latest and there are extra items
Thank you. This is what it looks like when Open/Close text is disabled: http://screencast.com/t/0iEcATFnyhy9…
16 years, 10 months ago
Updated plugin to the latest and there are extra items
I like the ‘Currently we are OPEN’ Please see the screenshot, it will show…
16 years, 10 months ago
Updated plugin to the latest and there are extra items
The screenshot is linked in the first post ‘Here is what is looks like:…
16 years, 10 months ago
Updated plugin to the latest and there are extra items
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)