@vindesign_it
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
In Topic
Replied
Business Hours Pro
ok, it’s work. why this problem happened? Thanks,
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
This reply has been marked as private.
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
This reply has been marked as private.
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
What is the file that do you must edit ? How can i help…
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
Yes, the issue is with “Today text”. I’ll wait your solution. Thanks
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
No, dont’work. Check now, please I change end time for Tuesday, 14.00. The information…
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
here you go: http://www.clarencehouseacademy.com/ This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by…
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
I extended support license.
18 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro
This reply has been marked as private.
18 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)