@tubescreamer_
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Welp.. SiteGround has updated all websites to run on minimum PHP version 7.4.20, so…
Hey guys. I know things have been hectic and crazy due to Covid, but…
No worries. Stay safe friends <3 Look forward to the update.
Sorry for all the messages, I am running WordPress version 5.7.1 and PHP version…
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
Hey, any updates with this?
Nevermind. I got it to work now. It seems that changing my PHP version…
Actually the single-recipe.php file seems to be there but it still doesn’t show.
Hmm.. Is there any way you can help me fix the issue with the…
I posted a reply and for some reason it doesn’t show up here.. Anyways…..
Oh, another cool feature would be for the Recent Recipes shortcode. At present, there…
Resolved.
How much dollars exactly are we talking? I tried to message you guys on…
Awesome. One step closer to where I need it to be. Thanks for your…
This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)