Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@thebandwagon

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

In Topic
Replied

New Shortcode

I have already successfully added a category to Artists called Upandcoming. Its just the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Font-icon not working

I decided to use an image in the end.

14 years, 10 months ago

Font-icon not working

I did try that but it still does’nt work. Maybe I will have to…

14 years, 10 months ago

Excluding categories and allowing comments

I’ve managed to achieve the catgeory filtering a different way by adding another catgeory…

14 years, 10 months ago

Excluding categories and allowing comments

Thankyou for adding support for comments in albums, could you tell me how you…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube