Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@soheilafcb84

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

In Topic
Replied

disable image rotation of service icons

Yes I am aware of that. The subheader images were not responsive. Now the…

15 years, 10 months ago

disable image rotation of service icons

Hello, sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant that I want to upload different subheader…

15 years, 10 months ago

disable image rotation of service icons

One example is : http://www.occcp.com/meet-the-doctor/ . I just uploaded the subheader image right now….

15 years, 10 months ago

disable image rotation of service icons

Hello Krishnaveni, Thank you so much for doing that! I have another question. I…

15 years, 10 months ago

HELP!!!!!

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

homepage not responsive

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

homepage not responsive

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

homepage not responsive

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

homepage not responsive

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube