Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@seth2958

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

In Topic
Replied

Artists Shortcode Pagination not working

Thanks. I saw that earlier. I understand that it’s a bug in WordPress, but…

16 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Carousel not working

Sorry, it’s set to list now, not carousel. I think I’m just going to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Any way to prevent mp3 downloads?

There is a better way to do this, and I wanted to share. It…

16 years, 10 months ago

Request to disable album cover background image on audio player

I found that this can be done with the following custom CSS: #fap-cover-wrapper {display:…

16 years, 10 months ago

Flex Slider set on fade starts loads with wrong height in Chrome

I set the following value in flex-slider.php. That seems to help. I don’t know…

16 years, 10 months ago

Style Ajax page transition page?

I’m familiar with custom css, but I’m asking what are the actual CSS elements?…

16 years, 10 months ago

Artists Shortcode Pagination not working

Shailaja, Is there anyway you can provide the fix here? I am experiencing this…

16 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Carousel not working

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Requesting shortcodes documentation

Ok I see them now under the editor area. Thanks.

16 years, 10 months ago

Any way to prevent mp3 downloads?

Thanks, I was actually referring to preventing hotlinking. I found a solution elsewhere that…

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog subheader displaying "&NSBP;" on both the demo and my installation

Works perfectly, thank you!

16 years, 10 months ago

Ajax page load does not scrolto top of page if clicking a link at bottom of page

I deleted some of my footer widgets and that seemed to fix the issue….

16 years, 10 months ago

Ajax page load does not scrolto top of page if clicking a link at bottom of page

If you go to my site here: http://musikandfilm.fullerwebservice.com/2015/11/ Click on one of the links…

16 years, 10 months ago

Ajax page load does not scrolto top of page if clicking a link at bottom of page

Also, I noticed the ajax page load works properly in the demo, so I’m…

16 years, 10 months ago

Demo Install Request

Please disregard this request. Thanks

16 years, 10 months ago

Demo Install Request

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube