Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@santordesignco

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

In Topic
Replied

Homepage Slider not working

Cool, is there any easy way to change to color of section with the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Homepage Slider not working

Awesome thanks that was easy! The only other issue I have having right now…

14 years, 10 months ago

Homepage Slider not working

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Homepage Slider not working

Thank you for your quick response! It doesn’t appear that was the issue. Unless…

14 years, 10 months ago

Homepage Slider not working

I was able to fix the active page menu color and the background (I…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 5 posts – 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube