@richblakemore
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
In Topic
Replied
Background Images on various pages
All seems to be working just fine for my client’s mobile site. THX for…
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
Don’t worry, I fixed the HEADER and FOOTER widgets; They had been moved to…
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
I went ahead and saved a good version, then deleted all 6 lines of…
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
Thank you for your fast response. I opened up CSS/responsive.css file and saw 6…
16 years, 10 months ago
Background Images on various pages
I have installed your template on MeylorFamilyChiropractic.com. The main page’s background image (section_bg2.jpg) in…
16 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)