@redpencildesign
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
In Topic
Replied
Business Hours Pro don't works
because its white means it doesn’t show up in the contact page? its on…
15 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro don't works
any suggestions on what mistake I might have made with the shortcode? I copied…
15 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro don't works
and while we’re at it, where can I customize the red of the closed…
15 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro don't works
is there a way to set the week for Monday, not sunday?
15 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro don't works
*shortcode!
15 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro don't works
that was supposed to be set as private, not sure what happened. please delete…
15 years, 10 months ago
Business Hours Pro don't works
This reply has been marked as private.
15 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)