@rampilea
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
In Topic
Replied
Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab
Hello, Do you have something new about my problems??
18 years, 10 months ago
Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab
1.I have problem with the PLug-in: Loco Translate. I translate your plugin in Loco…
18 years, 10 months ago
Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab
Hello again. While trying to register as a user through the User Login tab…
18 years, 10 months ago
Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab
At the register tab in user login/user profile it still shows this message: Registrations…
18 years, 10 months ago
Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab
http://simposio.news/pro/wp-login.php?loggedout=true Sorry I forgot it 🙂
18 years, 10 months ago
Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab
This reply has been marked as private.
18 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)