Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@ra_spirit

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 14 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

In Topic
Replied

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

Any news?..

16 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Manager: After localization with poEdit UTF-8 Issue

Yes I fully translated mo files using poedit and admin panel still in English…

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

Ok Thank you.

16 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Manager: After localization with poEdit UTF-8 Issue

I replaced. Admin panel still in English…

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

Could you tell me also how to change speed of feedback rotator on my…

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

One more question. Is that a chance that you will integrate gravatar support in…

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Manager: After localization with poEdit UTF-8 Issue

@pddv Thanks! Is that normal that admin panel is still in English?.. As I…

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Error 500 when I am trying to delete photo from any feedback in admin panel

Also I noticed that sometimes the name of the image that was uploaded from…

16 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Manager: After localization with poEdit UTF-8 Issue

I agree the same problem with Russian Localization. Please fix it as soon as…

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 14 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube